The Race II is a new racing skull for jockeys. Designed by those in the racing industry, this helmet includes innovative features to give you a safe and comfortable ride without distractions.
- Six large ventilation holes at the front and four at the back of the helmet to provide continuous airflow
- New luxury padded sweat-wicking harness designed to increase facial protection from side impacts
- Sized anti-microbial lining
- Meets two international safety standards (PAS015:2011 and VG1 01-040 2014-12)
- FSC sustainably sourced and recycled packaging
- Available in black only
- Available in Round Fit sizing
What makes this racing skull special?
The strong fiberglass shell and padded harness have been adapted to ensure no interaction with the top of the body protector, a common issue in racing skull helmets.
New innovative fabrics have also been used along with a more ergonomic fit developed in the harness padding to give you the most comfortable ride yet.
White Rose Saddlery make every effort to ensure that the product details are correct and that the images give a true likeness of the product you will receive. However, no guarantee is given that this will be the case on every product.